Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I am Realy Eager and Love for my Future Hand-me-Downs Desktop Unit to be Fixed

Two months ago I just bought a new Acer 17 in monitor for future use of my Odesk job. And here is the twist, it turns out, that my hand-me-down CPU is bugged. All of us, with my two brothers, one is an IT grad who Earns at least 20 thousand pesos a month for being a freelance, i.e, jobs at Odesk.com, Freelance.com, etc., assessed what is the real problem , we really believed that is the hard disk and the part next to the hard disk. My graduating IT brother, just did his best to make mends, and try to reformat, and all... And it does really worked for now.

To make the most of all the situation, we found out, that my future sister-in-law have an available hard disk and the next part of attached to the Hard disk. Our only problem is that when will she be able to go home and get the available hardware, because the CPU is not used. And she already assured us that it will gone work...

((to be continued...))

No comments:

Post a Comment