Thursday, July 29, 2010

Employment and Internet connections


A stable employment credibility is relying on Internet connections, as On-line based worker, service provider, or a contractor.

My other brother got problems,  on Internet connections. My Brother in a city experiences that? He really chosen the venue and workplace of his own preference, because he really know all that.
And what will happen to a disruption to an internet connection, decrease of pay, We are usually rated and paid normally per hour basis.
It's really practical both for the contractor and the employer.

And what, is the after effect of this problem, for me, perhaps...
I am really fortunate, that we have an extra modem and connection that is being shared from my brother... The original connection is situated more than 60 miles away from, where I am currently staying, and we really have to return, once again the modem, Perhaps, my younger brother, is more, really employed big-time as a regular, on-line contractor, and right now, hired as permanent employee, under unspecified contract.   It also means, we will have now to be going back at a usual scheme, go at my other brother's home, with unstable internet connections...


to be continued...((after the results are resolved...))  

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jay,

    A good internet connection is really important for people working online. Especially when not all clients/employers are very considerate.

    Anyway, thanks for the follow. I posted your link already at my sidebar. By the way, I think it would be great if you could upload an avatar for your blogger profile. So that you'd show up as the recent follower every time you follow a blog. =)

    Eve
    earn money online

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ms. AngryEve,

    Thanks. I am very glad to hear from you. An Avatar thing is on the process, Sincerely, it might one that interest people to go to MyLOt for a view of J. Jay ak.a Dweebs_8000**


    J. Jay

    Ps. Thanks for following also, hope you don't mind, share again a link, for a Special my blog,
    http://good-earnings-and-a-beautiful-life.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. and here we go again, just in time, if we now again have problem with intertnet connections...

    indeed, that makes a big Need for us Freelancers and Contractors... in OnLine business...

    ReplyDelete